- Red, green, blue, and clear light sensing
- IR-blocking filter
- White LED for reflective measurements
- Suitable for use behind darkened glass
- Optional pull-up resistors for SCL and SDA pins
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.8“ × 1.35” (2.0 cm × 3.4 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with I²C serial interface
- Pass-through Pmod host port for daisy chaining
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.2.0
The Digilent Pmod COLOR (Revision A) is a color sensor module with the ability to sense red, green, blue and clear light. The onboard AMS TCS3472 integrates an IR blocking filter to accurately determine the color of objects as well as sense ambient light under varying lighting conditions and through attenuating materials.
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF