- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter
8 flip-flops each)
included unique MAC address
The Nexys Video board is a complete, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on the latest Artix-7™ Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx®. With its large, high-capacity FPGA (Xilinx part number XC7A200T-1SBG484C), generous external memories, high-speed digital video ports, and 24-bit audio codec, the Nexys Video is perfectly suited for audio and video processing applications. Several built-in peripherals, including Ethernet, USB-UART, and a high bandwidth USB data transfer protocol, expand the connectivity of the Nexys Video so that it can be cleanly integrated as a single component of a large system. The Nexys Video also includes provisions for direct human interaction with a connector for USB-HID devices, an OLED Display, and a vast assortment of switches, buttons, and LEDs. Lastly, the FMC and Pmod ports can be used to add virtually any functionality or connection interface your application demands.
Note: Xilinx software tools are not available for download in some countries. Prior to purchasing the Nexys Video, please check the supporting software's availability, as it is required for the board's use.
- Walks through installing Vivado and Vitis, the development environments used to create hardware and software applications targeting Digilent FPGA development boards.
- Walks through using Vivado and Vitis to create a design in hardware and software that uses a processor to control buttons and LEDs.
- Walks through using Vivado to create a simple design that blinks a single LED.
- Digilent Pmod IPs can be used to control connected Pmods from baremetal software.
- It should be noted that not all Pmods are supported and that Pmod IPs are only supported in versions of Vivado 2019.1 and older.
- The user Viktor Nikolov posted a tutorial on the Digilent Forum showing an alternate architecture for clocking the DDR interface for Digilent boards when using MicroBlaze. It works around several errors that may occur in other guides linked here.
- Nexys Video DMA Audio Demo
- Nexys Video GPIO
- Nexys Video HDMI Demo
- Nexys Video Keyboard Demo
- Nexys Video XADC Demo
No product was found that matched "Nexys-Video". Are you sure this is the correct name?
- ZIP archive including NexysVideoMIG.prj and NexysVideoMIG.ucf files for use of Xilinx's Memory Interface Generator with a Native Interface