The Digilent Pmod COLOR is a color sensor module with the ability to sense red, green, blue and clear light. The onboard AMS's TCS3472 integrates an IR blocking filter to accurately determine the color of objects as well as sense ambient light under varying lighting conditions and through attenuating materials.
- IR-blocking filter
- White LED for reflective measurements
- Suitable for use behind darkened glass
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.8" × 1.35" (2.03 cm × 3.43 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with I²C interface
- Pass-through Pmod host port for daisy chaining
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 6
- Library and example code available on the Resource Center
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8473301180
- ECCN: EAR99
- Pmod COLOR
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center