The Pmod TMP2 is an ambient temperature sensor powered by the Analog Devices® ADT7420. Through the I2C interface, users may appreciate a resolution of 0.0078°C through 16 bits of data.
- 16-bit ambient temperature sensor
- Typical accuracy better than 0.25ºC
- 240 ms continuous conversion time
- Programmable over and under-temperature control pins
- No calibration required
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
- Library and example code available in resource center
- Pmod TMP2
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center