The Pmod TMP3 is an ambient temperature sensor built around the Microchip TCN75A. Users may configure the output through I2C to up to 12 bits of resolution as well as setting a trigger to occur when a user defined temperature threshold is reached.
Note: The Pmod TMP3 is also featured in a fantastic product bundle, the Zybo Pmod Pack! This bundle was designed to expand project possibilities by utilizing a variety of peripheral modules perfectly suited for the Zybo Zynq-7000 FPGA.
- Uses the Microchip TCN75A
- Ambient temperature sensor with up to 12-bit resolution
- Typical accuracy of ±1 °C
- Programmable temperature alert pin
- Multiple jumpers for eight selectable addresses
- 30ms to 240ms typical conversion times
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.54 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.0.0
- Pmod TMP3
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center