The Pmod CLS is a character LCD module driven by the Atmel ATmega48 microcontroller. With a display size of 16x2 characters, users may display any information on the screen by communicating via SPI, I2C, or UART.
Note: There are two UART signal pin assignment conventions in use on Digilent products. This product uses the old signal assignment convention. Connecting a product using the old convention with one using the new convention requires the use of a UART Crossover Cable (not included). Click here for a more detailed explanation.
- 16×2 liquid crystal character display
- Wide range of instruction functions
- Up to 32 user definable characters
- Multiple communication options including UART, SPI, and I²C
- Small PCB size for flexible designs at 1.8“ × 3.8” (4.6 cm × 9.7 cm)
- Two 1×6-pin Pmod connectors with SPI and UART interfaces
- Library and example code available in resource center
- Pmod CLS
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging