The Pmod ESP32 provides an easy and cost effective way to add wireless communication to any host platform or project. It uses a fully certified Espressif ESP32-based Wi-Fi + BLE + BT module. It is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from low-power sensor networks to more demanding tasks such as music streaming. The Pmod form factor is perfect for quickly turning your board into a powerful IoT platform using the pre-loaded AT command firmware, or for evaluating the ESP32 radio itself. The ESP32 can be used successfully as a peripheral or as a standalone device.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, and Bluetooth communication available
- 20.5 dBm output power at the antenna
- User button for resetting the processor after a mode switch
- User switch for toggling between UART and SPI communication
- Low power sleep mode for battery powered applications
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI and UART interfaces
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Types 2A and 3A
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8471500150
- ECCN: 5A992.c
- Pmod ESP32
- Custom anti-static packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center
This product was designed in collaboration with Renesas Synergy and is supported in the Renesas Synergy Platform.