The Pmod ALS demonstrates light-to-digital sensing through a single ambient light sensor. Digilent Engineers designed this Pmod around Texas Instrument's ADC081S021 analog-to-digital converter and Vishay Semiconductor's TEMT6000X01.
Note: The Pmod ALS is also featured in a fantastic product bundle, the Zybo Pmod Pack! This bundle was designed to expand project possibilities by utilizing a variety of peripheral modules perfectly suited for the Zybo Zynq-7000 FPGA.
- Simple ambient light sensor
- Convert light to digital data with 8-bit resolution
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.8 in × 0.8 in (2.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
- Pmod ALS
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging