The Pmod MAXSONAR is a single-transducer ultrasonic range finder that uses the MaxBotix® LV-MaxSonar®-EZ1™. Users can measure how far away an object is with an accuracy within 1 inch to over 20 feet away. Information is sent in a variety of ways including UART, PWM, and analog signals.
- Ultrasonic range finder with effective detection range of 6 in - 255 in (15 cm - 648 cm
- Detect object distance with 1.0 in (2.54 cm) resolution up to 20 ft away
- Continuous measurement (free run) operation
- Three options for sending range data: UART, analog and PWM
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.9 in × 0.8 in (2.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- Library and example code available in resource center
- Pmod MAXSONAR
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center