- USB-JTAG Programming using Digilent SMT1-equivalent circuit
12V 5A AC/DC regulator
ZedBoard is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq-7000 all programmable SoC (AP SoC). This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux®, Android®, Windows®, or other OS/RTOS based design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access.
Take advantage of the Zynq-7000 AP SoCs tightly coupled ARM® processing system and 7-series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard. Target applications include video processing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, embedded ARM processing, and general Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping.
- Master XDC Files
- Xilinx Zynq Datasheet
- Xilinx Zynq Technical Reference Manual
- Zedboard Avnet User Guide
- Walks through using Vivado to create a simple design that blinks a single LED.
- Digilent Pmod IPs can be used to control connected Pmods from baremetal software.
- It should be noted that not all Pmods are supported and that Pmod IPs are only supported in versions of Vivado 2019.1 and older.
- Zedboard DMA Audio Demo
- ZedBoard FMC Pcam Adapter One to Four Camera Demo
- ZedBoard FMC Pcam Adapter Two Camera Demo
- Zedboard OLED Demo
- A Stereo Vision System Powered by Zynq SoC with Complete RTL
- ZedBoard HDMI Tutorial
- Ethernet Packet Inspection
- Video Mixer feature implementation on Zynq FPGA
- ZedBoard FMC HDMI Sobel Tutorial
- Out-Of-Box Demo zip
- This zip file contains out of box (OOB) SD card image and source. Documentation on how to obtain and build the Linux Kernel along with the hardware project and boot files are provided.
- Zedboard_linux_Design zedboard_linux_design.zip
- Zedboard_linux_Design_14_2 zedboard_linux_design_14_2.zip
- Petalinux Documentation Link
- The Petalinux tools provide a quick solution for getting Linux running on the ZedBoard. Xilinx provides a BSP targeted to the ZedBoard from the Downloads section of their site.
- Additional technical documentation can be found through Avnet's Zedboard page