- 0-48 V blocking voltage
- Can switch up to 6 Arms continuous current
- 2500 V input/output isolation
- Low on resistance with fast turn on/off
- Onboard LED to indicate on/off state
- Onboard terminal block for easy wire connection
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
The Digilent Pmod SSR (Revision B) is a solid state relay that features IXYS' CPC1908J. The Pmod SSR uses a switch controlled by a single GPIO pin and is rated to block up to 48 Volts and switch up to 6 Arms continuous current.
- Using the Pmod SSR with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF