The Pmod SSR is a solid state relay that features IXYS' CPC1908J. The Pmod SSR uses a switch controlled by a single GPIO pin and is rated to block up to 48 Volts and switch up to 6 Amps (rms) continuous current.
- 0-48 V blocking voltage
- Can switch up to 6 Arms continuous current
- 2500 V input/output isolation
- Low on resistance with fast turn on/off
- Onboard LED to indicate on/off state
- Onboard terminal block for easy wire connection
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.7" × 0.8" (4.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod Connector with GPIO interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Libraries and example code available in resource center
- One Pmod SSR
- Digilent cardboard packaging with protective foam
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center