Digilent is now a proud distributor of Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) DAQ and data logging products. MCC is a leading supplier of data acquisition solutions that are easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, and easy-to-support.
The USB-SSR24 provides mounting locations for 24 SSR modules. SSR digital I/O modules are relay control modules that provide 4000 Vrms of optical isolation. Digital input modules sense AC/DC voltages from field devices and convert them to digital TTL signals. Digital output modules use TTL signals to switch and control AC/DC loads.
Software support includes DAQami, an optional out-of-the-box application for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Data can be viewed in real-time or post-acquisition on user-configurable displays. Drivers are included for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, DASYLab®, LabVIEW™, Linux®, and Python™.
OEM/Embedded Customers- please contact our sales department for volume pricing and assistance with your application.
SSR MODULES CAN BE ORDERED FROM THE MANUFACTURERS BELOW:
|MCC PART#||GRAYHILL PART#||WRC AKRON PART#|
- Mounting rack for 24 solid state relay (SSR) modules (backplane is divided into two groups of eight modules and two groups of four modules)
- Onboard switch to configure the module type (input or output) for each module group (you cannot mix input and output modules within a group)
- Onboard switch to configure the control logic polarity (active high or low) for each module group
- Onboard switch to configure the power-up state for output modules
- Switch settings can be read back with software
- Independent LEDs at each module position to indicate the on/off status of each module
- Eight pairs of screw terminal banks for field wiring connections, with positive (+) and negative (-) relay contacts brought out to the terminals
- USB out and power out connections support powering and controlling multiple MCC USB devices from one external power source and one USB port in a daisy-chain configuration
- Rugged enclosure that can mount on a DIN rail or on a bench
- The USB-SSR24 is powered by an external 9 V regulated power supply that is shipped with the device
- USB-SSR 24
- 9V power supply
- Printed insert: DAQami Quick Start
- MCC packaging assembly/foam, etc.
Prioritizing on ease of use and flexibility, MCC offers out-of-the-box software plus drivers for the most popular programming languages and applications.
Out-of-the-box software includes DAQami for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. For a more full-featured and customizable experience, DASYLab® provides real-time analysis and control, plus the ability to create custom applications without programming.
DASYLab can be purchased directly from MCC.
For maximum customization, drivers are included for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, LabVIEW™, Linux®, and Python™.
Out of the Box Software: DAQami - Included
Data Acquisition Companion Software for Acquiring Data and Generating Signals
DAQami is an out-of-the-box application for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Data can be viewed in real-time or post-acquisition on user-configurable displays. DAQami is ideal for interactive testing, data logging, and developing applications that run for minutes or days.
Download and install DAQami and try the fully-functional software for 30 days. After 30 days, all features except for data logging and data export will continue to be available. Data logging and data export features can be unlocked by purchasing the software.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 11/10/8/7/Vista®, 32-bit or 64-bit
English, Chinese, and German language support.
Custom Applications without Programming: DASYLab® - Optional
Icon-Based Data Acquisition, Graphics, Control, and Analysis Software
DASYLab is an optional software package that offers real-time analysis, control, and the ability to create custom applications without programming. DASYLab is ideal for users that need more functionality than DAQami provides.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7.
DASYLab can purchased directly from MCC starting at $499.
Programming and Driver Support - Included
MCC programming and driver support is extensive and features comprehensive libraries and example programs for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, LabVIEW™, Linux®, and Python™.
Learn More About MCC Programming and Driver SupportDownload Programming and Driver Support
To learn more about the complete software ecosystem, visit the MCC software page.
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to measure.
All product support including documentation, projects, and reference material can be accessed through MCC resources.MCC Knowledgebase
MCC DAQ Software
Quick LinksMCC Software Quick Start
MCC USB-SSR24 Product Manual
MCC USB-SSR24 Series Data Sheet