DAQami provides an intuitive drag-and-drop interface for users to quickly and easily become familiar with the features of a data acquisition (DAQ) device, acquire data, and generate signals. DAQami is ideal for interactive testing, data logging, and developing applications that run for minutes or days.
- Out-of-the-box data acquisition companion software for supported USB, Ethernet, and Bluetooth® DAQ devices
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Supports multiple devices for concurrent data input and output applications
- Acquire and log virtually unlimited samples from analog, digital, and counter input channels
- Generate signals from analog, digital, and counter/timer output channels
- Export acquired data to a .csv file for use in Microsoft® Excel® or MATLAB®
- English, Chinese, and German language support
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 11/10/8/7/Vista®, 32-bit or 64-bit
- View supported MCC hardware
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Download DAQami