This product is in the process of being retired and will be sold as is until it is out of stock. To this end, software support for this product is limited to the materials provided by Digilent. There are no plans to update any existing Vivado and SDK/Vitis projects or Arduino/Digilent Core projects beyond the version they are provided in. Changes to the Xilinx toolchain between SDK and Vitis mean that the software libraries do not work as-is in Vitis and may require significant refactoring in order to get them to compile.
The Pmod WiFi provides Wi-Fi access through the Microchip® MRF24WG0MA Wi-Fi™ radio transceiver module. Users can communicate with the IEEE 802.11g compliant chip through SPI and achieve data rates up to 54 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11-compliant RF transceiver
- Send data at 1 and 2 Mbps up to 400 m
- Serialized unique MAC address
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Radio regulation certification for the US, Canada, Europe and Japan
- Wi-Fi certified
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.7“ × 1.0” (4.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A
- Libraries available in resource center
- Pmod WiFi
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging