- IEEE 802.11-compliant RF transceiver
- Send data at 1 and 2 Mbps up to 400 m
- Serialized unique MAC address
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Radio regulation certification for the US, Canada, Europe, and Japan
- Wi-Fi certified
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A
- AssistGlove pre-evaluation - Community Project
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
This product is in the process of being retired and will be sold as is until it is out of stock. To this end, software support for this product is limited to the materials provided by Digilent. There are no plans to update any existing Vivado and SDK/Vitis projects or Arduino/Digilent Core projects beyond the version they are provided in. Changes to the Xilinx toolchain between SDK and Vitis mean that the software libraries do not work as-is in Vitis and may require significant refactoring in order to get them to compile.