The Pmod AQS is a digital gas sensor for monitoring indoor air quality at low power. With the AMS CCS811, you can detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) using the micro-hotplate technology, enabling a highly reliable solution for gas sensors with very fast cycle times.
- Optimized low-power modes
- Integrated MCU with ADC
- The Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) output range is from 0ppb to 1187ppb
- 10-bit measurement resolution
- 6-pin Pmod connector with I²C interface
- Pass-through Pmod host port for daisy chaining
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 847330118
- ECCN: EAR99
- Pmod AQS
- Custom anti-static Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center