- Optimized low-power modes
- Integrated MCU with a 10 bit resolution ADC
- 6-pin Pmod port with I²C interface
The Digilent Pmod AQS (Revision A) is a digital gas sensor for monitoring indoor air quality at low power. With the AMS CCS811, you can detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) using the micro-hotplate technology enables a highly reliable solution for gas sensors with very fast cycle times.
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF