Buy Reference Manual Technical Support
Two 12-bit A/D Inputs
- Simultaneous A/D conversion at up to one MS/s per channel
- Two 2-pole Sallen-Key anti-alias filters
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
1 MS/s per channel
3.3V or 5V
0.95 in (2.42 cm)
0.80 in (2.03 cm)
3D CAD file
The Digilent Pmod AD1 (Revision G) is a two channel 12-bit analog-to-digital converter that features Analog Devices' AD7476A. With a sampling rate of up to 1 million samples per second, this Pmod™ is capable of excelling in even the most demanding audio applications.
- Lab test bench-oscilloscope/waveform - Community Project
- Using the Pmod AD1 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF