The Digilent Pmod AD1 is a two channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter that features Analog Devices AD7476A. With a sampling rate of up to 1 million samples per second, this Pmod is capable of excelling in even the most demanding audio applications.
- Two channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Simultaneous A/D conversion at up to one MSa per channel
- Two 2-pole Sallen-Key anti-alias filters
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.95 in × 0.8 in (2.4 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8473301180
- ECCN: EAR99
- Pmod AD1
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center