The Pmod AD5 is an analog-to-digital converter that utilizes a fourth order sigma-delta modulator, a programmable gain array, and on-chip digital filtering, all powered by the Analog Devices AD7193. With 24 bits of resolution on up to 8 different analog input channels, users may read the highly accurate voltage measurements with an rms noise as low as 11 nV through SPI.
- High precision 24-bit Sigma-Delta analog-to-digital converter
- 4 differential or 8 pseudo differential input channels
- Ultra-low noise
- Programmable gain (1 to 128)
- Flexible digital filter with fast settling option
- Two SMA connectors
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.9“ × 0.8” (4.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 2
- Pmod AD5
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center