The Pmod DA3 is a 16-bit Digital-to-Analog converter powered by the Analog Devices AD5541A. The single-ended SMA output provides a clean, guaranteed monotonic analog output from the provided information given through an interface similar to SPI.
- High resolution, 16-bit Digital-to-Analog converter
- Low noise analog output
- SMA connector
- 2.5V reference voltage
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Pmod DA3
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center