The Pmod DA2 is a 12-bit Digital-to-Analog converter powered by the Texas Instruments DAC121S101. As it is able to simultaneously convert two separate channels of digital information provided over an interface similar to SPI, users can easily compare the two reconstructed signals.
- 12-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Two simultaneous conversion channels
- Very low power consumption
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Library and example code available in resource center
- Pmod DA2
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center