The Pmod R2R is resistor ladder with a R-2R resistor configuration. Users can provide 8-bits of parallel data to the module through GPIO signals. This setup teaches users the basic principles behind a Digital-to-Analog Converter.
- 8-bit digital-to-analog conversion
- Convert data up to 25 MHz
- Easy attachment of oscilloscopes to illustrate the data conversion process
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.54 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 1
- Pmod R2R
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center