The Pmod DA4 is an 8-channel 12-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter run via the Analog Devices AD5628. By communicating with the device through SPI, users may send different analog values on individual channels or output to all 8 channels simultaneously.
- Eight-channel, 12-bit DAC
- Capable of eight simultaneous outputs
- High-speed DSP compatible
- Power-down function capability
- Low power consumption
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 2
- Example code available in resource center
- Pmod DA4
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center