Buy Reference Manual Technical Support
3-Axis MEMS Accelerometer
- User Selectable Resolution
- Less than 2 uA consumption at 100 Hz
- Activity and inactivity monitoring
- Free fall detection
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
0.95 in (2.41 cm)
0.80 in (2.03cm)
The Digilent PmodACL2 (Revision A) is a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer that used the ADXL362 to provide up to 12 bits of resolution for each axis of acceleration. Additionally, this module offers a variety of feedback from multiple interrupt sources as well as power saving features through its inactivity monitoring.
- Float a ping pong ball at will! - Community Project
- Raspberry Pi Rainbow Ruler - Community Project
- Using the Pmod ACL2 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Arty A7 100T project using the Pmod ACL2, Pmod CLS, and Pmod 7SD created by user Tim S. on the Digilent Forum Forum thread
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF