The Pmod ACL2 is a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer powered by the Analog Devices ADXL362. By communicating with the chip via the SPI protocol, users may receive up to 12 bits of resolution for each axis of acceleration. Additionally, this module offers freefall detection as well as power saving features through its motion activated sleep and wake modes.
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- Up to 12 bits of resolution per axis
- User-selectable resolution
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Low current consumption at <2 μA at 100Hz
- Free-fall detection
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A
- Pmod ACL2
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center