- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- 1 MSPS on-chip ADC
and 8ns access time
and 2 Analog inputs (0-3.3V)
The Cmod A7-15T variant is now retired and no longer for sale in our store. The Cmod A7-35T is still available.
The Digilent Cmod A7 is a small, 48-pin DIP form factor board built around a Xilinx Artix 7 FPGA. The board also includes a USB-JTAG programming circuit, USB-UART bridge, clock source, Pmod host connector, SRAM, Quad SPI Flash, and basic I/O devices. These components make it a formidable, albeit compact, platform for digital logic circuits and Microblaze embedded softcore processor designs alike. There are 44 Digital FPGA I/O signals and 2 FPGA Analog inputs that are routed to 100-mil-spaced through-hole pins so that you can integrate your programmable logic design directly into a solderless breadboard circuit. At just .7” by 2.75” inches, it can also be loaded in a standard socket and used in embedded systems.
Note: Xilinx software tools are not available for download in some countries. Prior to purchasing the Cmod A7, please check the supporting software's availability, as it is required for the board's use.
- Walks through installing Vivado and Vitis, the development environments used to create hardware and software applications targeting Digilent FPGA development boards.
- Walks through using Vivado and Vitis to create a design in hardware and software that uses a processor to control buttons and LEDs.
- Walks through using Vivado to create a simple design that blinks a single LED.
- Digilent Pmod IPs can be used to control connected Pmods from baremetal software.
- It should be noted that not all Pmods are supported and that Pmod IPs are only supported in versions of Vivado 2019.1 and older.
- Learn how to use Vivado's built-in simulator for the first time