- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- 1 MSPS on-chip ADC
and 8ns access time
and 2 Analog inputs (0-3.3V)
The Cmod A7-15T variant is now retired and no longer for sale in our store. The Cmod A7-35T is still available.
The Digilent Cmod A7 is a small, 48-pin DIP form factor board built around a Xilinx Artix 7 FPGA. The board also includes a USB-JTAG programming circuit, USB-UART bridge, clock source, Pmod host connector, SRAM, Quad SPI Flash, and basic I/O devices. These components make it a formidable, albeit compact, platform for digital logic circuits and Microblaze embedded softcore processor designs alike. There are 44 Digital FPGA I/O signals and 2 FPGA Analog inputs that are routed to 100-mil-spaced through-hole pins so that you can integrate your programmable logic design directly into a solderless breadboard circuit. At just .7” by 2.75” inches, it can also be loaded in a standard socket and used in embedded systems.
- Walks through installing Vivado and Vitis, the development environments used to create hardware and software applications targeting Digilent FPGA development boards.
- Walks through using Vivado and Vitis to create a design in hardware and software that uses a processor to control buttons and LEDs.
- Walks through using Vivado to create a simple design that blinks a single LED.
- Digilent Pmod IPs can be used to control connected Pmods from baremetal software.
- It should be noted that not all Pmods are supported and that Pmod IPs are only supported in versions of Vivado 2019.1 and older.