- Optimized low-power modes
- Enables proximity detection and distance measurement
- Onboard EEPROM to save the calibrations
- 6-pin Pmod port with I²C interface
The Digilent Pmod ToF (Time of Flight) is a sensor that enables optical distance sensing at low power. The on-chip digital signal processor of the ISL29501 calculates the time it takes for light emitted by the ToF to fly to the target and back, which is proportional to the distance to the target. The Pmod ToF can measure distances of up to five meters.
- This guide walks through the process of adding support for the Pmod ToF Library to an existing Vivado project targeting any FPGA board with a Pmod connector.
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF