- Stand-alone CAN 2.0B controller with an integrated CAN transceiver
- Compatible with ISO-11898-1, ISO-11898-2, and ISO-11898-5
- Suitable for automotive applications
- Up to 1 Mb/s operation
- Up to 10 MHz SPI clock speed
- 3 Transmit buffers with prioritization and abort feature
- 2 Receive buffers
- 6 Filters and 2 masks with optional filtering on the first two data bytes
- Interrupt output pin
- Standard DB9 connector for a secure connection
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 V systems
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.4 in x 1.8 in (3.6 cm x 4.6 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod with a SPI serial interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.2.0
The Digilent Pmod CAN (Revision B) is a CAN 2.0B controller with an integrated transceiver. The embedded Microchip MCP25625 chip connects directly to the physical CAN bus and meets automotive requirements for high-speed (1 Mb/s), low quiescent current, electromagnetic compatibility, and electrostatic discharge.
- Digilent Pmod IPs are only supported in Vivado and Xilinx SDK versions 2019.1 and earlier.