- Designed to control brushed 12V DC motors, supports other motors within 12-24V
- Smooth and precise motor control aided by fast output switching frequency
- Easily mountable to robot frames via through-bolt mounting holes and zip-tie channels
- Ruggedized, durable case
- Thermally-aware design, does not require a fan for cooling
- Robust large gauge input/output cables
- Quickly configurable via Brake/Coast calibration button
- LED indicators to quickly display statuses and error states
- Multiple control schemes, can be used with open or closed loop control
- Software API and demonstration code available for C/C++, Java, and LabVIEW
The DMC60C is retired and no longer for sale in our store.
The DMC60C is the feature-packed, CAN-enabled successor to the DMC60. It is a powerful, compact, FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) approved motor controller designed for use with any 12-24V brushed DC motor. The DMC60C features an open loop PWM control mode, two internal closed loop control modes (voltage compensation, current control), two external closed loop control modes (position, velocity), and a follower control mode. These features are made available in competition with an easy-to-use API, complete with examples, in C/C++, Java, and LabVIEW. The DMC60C also features a web configuration utility that can be installed on any FRC configured roboRIO. This configuration utility enables live configuration of several DMC60C parameters including closed loop PID constants. This makes the DMC60C an ideal component in any robotics application.
- DMC60C CAN Protocol Guide
- DMC60C Reference Manual
- DMC60C Software API Documentation
- DMC60C Software Reference Manual
DMC60C Firmware (v1.26) Hex File Download – See the DMC60C Software Reference Manual above for installation instructions.