Ham Radio Workbench is a podcast that provides bi-weekly discussion on topics of interest to the ham radio operator and anyone interested in hands-on DIY electronics, including developments in ham radio, and hardware and skills necessary to succeed as a radio operator. The Ham Radio Workbench bundle is comprised of components selected by the Ham Radio Workbench Podcast hosts as the portable workbench of choice for the amateur radio operator. It combines the Analog Discovery 2 with accessories that provide standard BNC connections, and the ability to easily grip surface mount components to create a portable work station that can assist in design and debugging of Ham Radio related projects and designs.
As George from the Ham Radio Workbench states: "Every ham radio workbench needs an oscilloscope, waveform generator, voltmeter, data logger, logic analyzer, and spectrum analyzer. The Analog Discovery 2 includes all these and more in a compact USB connected device. These features are essential for designing and debugging audio amplifiers, filters, logic control circuits, power supplies, etc. The compact size makes it easy to take your workbench with you to the repeater site, DXpedition or the Field Day site."
- BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery
- BNC Oscilloscope x1/x10 Probes (Pair)
- Mini Grabber Test Clips (6-pack)
- One extra 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- Analog Discovery 2 and the following:
- One regular sized project box (without sticker sheet)
- One USB A to micro B programming cable
- One 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- One 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- One ferrite cable snap-on
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8471809000
- ECCN: 3A992.a
Note: The Analog Discovery BNC adapter board does not have differential analog (scope) inputs.