- High accuracy current sensor
- Measure current with 120Hz/20kHz/80kHz jumper selections
- ±20A DC or AC input
- Accurate to within ±2%
- 12-bit ADC
- 6-pin Pmod port with SPI interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
- Current measurement
- Power metering
- Closed loop current control
- Over-current protection
The Pmod ISNS20 is no longer in production. Once the current stock is depleted, it will be discontinued.
The Digilent Pmod ISNS20 (Revision A) is a small current sense module with a digital SPI interface. The board combines an Allegro ACS722 Hall Effect current sensor with a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter from Texas Instruments. The Pmod ISNS20 is quick, accurate, and easy to use for a variety of applications.
- Using the Pmod ISNS20 with Arduino Uno - Application note
- Specification Version 1.2.0: PDF