The Pmod CON4 allows users to connect their system to two RCA audio jacks. GPIO signals can be transferred in either direction through the audio jacks with jumper blocks to adjust signal routing.
- 2 RCA audio jacks
- Receive and transmit audio signals
- Jumper blocks to easily adjust signal routing
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.1“ × 0.8” (2.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Pmod CON4
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center