Digilent is now a proud distributor of Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) DAQ and data logging products. MCC is a leading supplier of data acquisition solutions that are easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, and easy-to-support.
The MCC WebDAQ 904 is a stand-alone, universal input data logger designed for remote monitoring and control. All the intelligence is built into the WebDAQ, eliminating the need for a PC or additional software. By using the embedded WebDAQ web server, users can easily configure simple or sophisticated applications, log data, update digital outputs and/or send notifications based on alarm conditions, and view real-time data from any location and any device with a web browser. The WebDAQ 904 performs high-accuracy measurements from up to four analog inputs. Users can measure several signals from sensors such as strain gauges, RTDs, thermocouples, and load cells. Four isolated digital bits can be used as trigger inputs or alarm outputs. Housed in a heavy-duty chassis, the WebDAQ 904 is rugged enough for industrial applications.
There are three devices in the WebDAQ Series. Devices are available to log multiple signal types including voltage (up to +/-60 V), thermocouples, IEPE-based sensors like accelerometers, current, RTDs, resistance, and bridge-based sensors.
The WebDAQ Series embedded OS and web server provides an all-in-one package for stand-alone data logging and alarming. Users can monitor and control their applications from anywhere with a web browser. The WebDAQ web server is optimized for both desktop and mobile use. Users can perform data acquisition tasks from phones, tablets and laptops with a single, intuitive user interface.
For users requiring more custom functionality than is provided by the web browser interface, a RESTful API is provided to start and stop an acquisition, retrieve data in real-time, access information about the system, schedules, and jobs, and to get the status of an acquisition and alarm(s). With the RESTful API, data from WebDAQ devices can be displayed on any popular data dashboard, cloud application, or custom program.
The WebDAQ Series is not compatible with Digilent Waveforms.
- Four simultaneous analog inputs
- Support for voltage (up to ±60 V), current, RTD, thermocouples, resistance, and bridge-based sensors
- 24-bit A/D converter
- Up to 100 S/s/ch sample rate
- Log data to internal storage or mapped network storage
- Internal 3GB memory - optional SD card, and USB slots
- Built-in web server allows access from any device with a web browser
- Alarming and notifications with email and SMS messaging
- Export data to csv, UFF, or binary for other applications
- Easy, flexible task scheduling
- No driver software to install
- WiFi support (WiFi dongle is not included)
- Ethernet port for connecting to a network or PC
- Four digital I/O for triggers and alarms
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8471.80.9000
- ECCN: EAR99
- WebDAQ 904
- Power Supply, 9 VDC Output
- Ethernet Cable
- Field Changeable AC Input Plug (USA style)
- Field Changeable AC Input Plug (EU style)
- Field Changeable AC Input Plug (UK style)
- Printed inserts: WebDAQ Series Quick Start, WebDAQ Firmware Update Procedure
- MCC packaging assembly/foam, etc
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to measure.
All product support including documentation, projects, and reference material can be accessed through MCC resources.Digilent Forum
WebDAQ REST API Help File
DAQ and Datalogging on Reference
Quick LinksWebDAQ 904 User Manual
WebDAQ 904 Datasheet
WebDAQ 904 SERI