The Cora Z7-10 variant is no longer in production and is now retired in our store. The Cora Z7-07S is not affected and will remain in production.
The Cora Z7 is our most cost-optimized SoC development board featuring the power and flexibility of Xilinx's Zynq®-7000 SoC family.
Featuring Arduino™ headers, 1Gbps Ethernet, an onboard analog-to-digital converter, and Pmod ports, the Cora Z7 can be used in a variety of embedded applications. The Zynq-7000(S) SoC family integrates the software programmability of an ARM®-based processor with the hardware programmability of an FPGA, delivering cost-optimized system integration. At such a friendly price point, the Cora Z7 is a great development board to get started with Zynq-based designs.
The Cora Z7 is supported by Xilinx's Vivado ML, including the free Vivado ML Standard Edition. You can also interact with the processing system (PS) with Xilinx's Vitis Unified Software Platform and PetaLinux Tools.
The ARM Cortex™-A9 processor on the Cora Z7-07S is single-core.
Guides and demos are available to help you get started quickly with the Cora Z7. These can be found through the Support Materials tab.
|ARM Processor Cores
|1MSPS On-chip ADC
|Look-up Tables (LUTs)
|Block RAM (Mbits)
|Clock Management Tiles
- 667 MHz Cortex-A9 processor with tightly integrated Xilinx FPGA (Single-core)
- 512 MB DDR3 memory
- Arduino shield and Pmod connectors for add-on hardware devices
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Large array of general purpose input/output ports for any number of different custom solutions
- Small form factor and mounting holes
- Programmable from JTAG and microSD card
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8473301180
- ECCN: EAR99
- Cora Z7-07S
- Receive a free USB A to Micro-B cable with your Cora Z7 purchase! (Must have the USB cable and Cora Z7 in your cart for the discount).
- Custom Digilent cardboard box with protective foam inserts
To create and modify designs for your Cora Z7, you can use Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite. Vivado is a software designed for the synthesis and analysis of HDL designs. Both variants of the Cora Z7 are supported by the free WebPACK edition of the Vivado Design Suite.
You can use Xilinx's PetaLinux Tools to customize, build, and deploy Embedded Linux solutions on the Zynq-7000(S). While the Vitis Unified Software Platform enables the development of embedded software and accelerated applications on heterogeneous Xilinx platforms, such as the Zynq-7000(S).
Note: Xilinx software tools are not available for download in some countries. Prior to purchasing the Cora Z7, please check the supporting software's availability, as it is required for the board's use.