The Pmod standard is widely used across Digilent and 3rd party boards and features a standard 6-pin or 2x6 pin connector pinout. When protoyping it is often neccessary to probe these pins individual or break them out to connect to a different type of connector. The 6-pin MTE cable provides the option to separate 6 signals into individual female connectors.
- Provides the option to separate 6 signals using MTE connectors
- 6-pin connectors are standard 100mil spaced 25mil square connectors
- Can be used with any Digilent board
- Color coded to match the Pmod Specification
- Ideal for testing and verification
- One 6- pin MTE cable