Reference manuals should be located at /reference/<PRODUCT FAMILY>/<PRODUCT NAME>/reference-manual.
The title should be a first level ( ====== ) heading of the form: <PRODUCT NAME> Reference Manual
====== Basys 3 Reference Manual ======
The first section should contain a product overview paragraph followed by a product image gallery using the Dokuwiki Image Gallery Plugin. The product overview should highlight:
- Intended audience and applications
- Key features (full feature list will be in next section)
- Key benefits
- Include any markup between the page title and the first section content.
- Include detailed technical specs
The features section includes a bulleted list of product features.
Sections should start with a first level ( ====== ) heading of the form: <SECTION NUMBER> <SECTION NAME>
====== 1 Designing with Arty ======
- Start section numbering with 1.
- Separate first level headings from the following content with a horizontal line
- Include a period between the section number and the section name.
- Separate second or greater level headings from the following content with a horizontal line
Sections may optionally contain sub-sections. Sub sections should start with a level 3 heading ( ==== ) of the form: <SECTION NUMBER>.<SUBSECTION NUMBER> <SUBSECTION NAME>
==== 1.1 External Supply Voltage Monitoring ====
- Start sub-section numbering with x.1
- Separate sub-section headings from the following content with a horizontal line