Looking to buy a different Analog Discovery 3 oscilloscope kit? Check out our Student Bundle!
Start verifying and testing projects with the Analog Discovery 3 Pro Bundle
Looking for a high-quality digital oscilloscope at an affordable price? Look no further than the Analog Discovery 3 Pro Bundle from Digilent! This Analog Discovery kit is the perfect solution for engineers, students, and hobbyists who need a portable digital oscilloscope that can be used for a wide range of projects. This comprehensive bundle includes the new Analog Discovery 3, a digital oscilloscope for PC, along with carefully curated accessories and components to help you tackle any electronics project. As a digital storage oscilloscope, the Analog Discovery 3 provides high-quality reliable measurements and analysis with powerful yet easy-to-use features. The Digilent Analog Discovery Kit is a versatile device that includes a range of test and measurement tools, including a two-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, power supply, and more.
Analog Discovery 3 is Digilent’s latest multi-function test and measurement device, also known as the AD3, is a digital oscilloscope, logic analyzer, waveform generator, pattern generator, and much more. Using the flexible WaveForms software (supported by Windows, Mac, and Linux), the Analog Discovery 3 can be used in the lab, in the field, or even at home - you're no longer tied down to a traditional benchtop and stacks of expensive test instruments.
- BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery
- BNC Oscilloscope x1/x10 Probes (Pair)
- Mini Grabber Test Clips (6-pack)
- Analog Discovery 3 and the following:
Note: The Analog Discovery BNC adapter board does not have differential analog (scope) inputs.
What is WaveForms?
The following instruments are available in the WaveForms application for the Analog Discovery 3:
For even more customization potential, the WaveForms Software Development Kit (SDK) can be used to create custom applications and scripts in Python, C, and additional languages. The Analog Discovery 3 is also compatible with LabVIEW and the Mathworks MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox.
1 Year Subscription to Multisim Live
Every purchase of Analog Discovery 3 comes bundled with a complimentary one-year subscription to Multisim Live Premium. Experience the best of both worlds: the power and portability of the AD3, paired with the advanced circuit design and simulation capabilities of Multisim Live Premium.
- Intuitive User Interface: Multisim Live Premium offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making it easy to design and simulate circuits.
- Expanded Component Library: From resistors and capacitors to transistors and integrated circuits, you'll have access to a comprehensive collection of components to design and simulate complex circuits.
- Advanced Simulation Capabilities: Take advantage of advanced simulation capabilities to analyze circuit behavior. Perform Monte Carlo analysis to evaluate component variations, explore parameter sweeping to study circuit responses under different conditions, and simulate complex mixed-signal circuits with ease.
- Collaboration and Sharing: Experience seamless collaboration on circuit designs. Work together with colleagues, classmates, or project partners in real-time, making design iterations, sharing insights, and collaborating on projects effortlessly. It's a great tool for team-based projects and fostering a collaborative learning environment.
30-day Trial of EveryMeasure with 5GB and 5 Users
EveryMeasure is an upcoming cloud solution that makes it easy for anyone to tap into the power of the cloud for test and measurement data. Your purchase of an AD3 unlocks a 30 day trial with 5gb of storage and 5 users when it launches. With EveryMeasure you can do things like:
- Convert test and measurement data into Streams; a time-series database file optimized for lightning fast querying, and exploration
- No-code IoT logging with automated rules and alerts
- Downsample data and create visualizations without having to write any code
- Collaborate from anywhere with built in text and graphical annotations and a familiar shared file system.
The resource center for the Analog Discovery 3 is the central hub of technical content for the device, and contains everything to get started and reduce mean time to test. This includes a getting started guide, documentation, tutorials on each instrument, example projects, and a link to technical support.