The SBX is a wide bandwidth transceiver that provides up to 100 mW of output power, and a typical noise figure of 5 dB. The local oscillators for the receive and transmit chains operate independently, which allows dual-band operation. The SBX is MIMO capable, and provides 40 MHz of bandwidth. The SBX is ideal for applications requiring access to a variety of bands in the 400 MHz-4400 MHz range. Example application areas include WiFi, WiMax, S-band transceivers and 2.4 GHz ISM band transceivers.
All Ettus products sold through Digilent include Ettus's standard warranty. Find out more on Ettus.com.
- 2 quadrature frontends (1 transmit, 1 receive)
- Defaults to direct conversion
- Can be used in low IF mode through lo_offset with uhd::tune_request_t
- Independent receive and transmit LO's and synthesizers
- Allows for full-duplex operation on different transmit and receive frequencies
- Can be set to use Integer-N tuning for better spur performance with uhd::tune_request_t
- Frequency Range: 400 MHz to 4.4 GHz
- Transmit Antennas: TX/RX
- Receive Antennas: TX/RX or RX2
- Ettus SBX 400-4400 Daughterboard
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to measure.
All product support including documentation, projects, and reference material can be accessed through Ettus resources.Ettus Daughterboards Manual
Daughterboard Compatibility Application Note
Quick LinksPerformance Data