The WBX is a wide bandwidth transceiver that provides up to 100 mW of output power and a noise figure of 5 dB. The LO’s for the receive and transmit chains operate independently, but can be synchronized for MIMO operation. The WBX provides 40 MHz of bandwidth capability and is ideal for applications requiring access to a number of different bands within its range – 50 MHz to 2.2 GHz. Example application areas include land-mobile communications, maritime and aviation band radios; cell phone base stations, PCS and GSM multi-band radios; coherent multi-static radars; wireless sensor networks; transceiver covering 6 amateur bands; broadcast TV; white spaces; public safety; ISM. As of May 22nd 2013, this kit includes two MCX-Bulkhead cables. A second cable is only necessary for applications requiring full duplex operation or the use of both connections on the WBX.
All Ettus products sold through Digilent include Ettus's standard warranty. Find out more on Ettus.com.
- 2 quadrature frontends (1 transmit, 1 receive)
- Defaults to direct conversion
- Can be used in low IF mode through lo_offset with uhd::tune_request_t
- Independent receive and transmit LO's and synthesizers
- Allows for full-duplex operation on different transmit and receive frequencies
- Can be set to use Integer-N tuning for better spur performance with uhd::tune_request_t
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 2.2 GHz
- Transmit Antennas: TX/RX
- Receive Antennas: TX/RX or RX2
- Ettus WBX 50-2200 Daughterboard
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to measure.
All product support including documentation, projects, and reference material can be accessed through Ettus resources.Ettus Daughterboards Manual
Daughterboard Compatibility Application Note
Quick LinksPerformance Data