The Pmod USBUART provides a USB to UART cross-conversion through the FTDI FT232R. Users may send data in either direction on the Pmod and receive the converted data in the appropriate format.
Note: There are two UART signal pin assignment conventions in use on Digilent products. This product uses the new signal assignment convention. Connecting a product using the new convention with one using the old convention requires the use of a UART Crossover Cable (not included). Click here for a more detailed explanation.
- USB to serial UART interface
- Micro USB connector
- Option to power the system board through the FTDI chip
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 4
- Pmod USBUART
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging