The Pmod BTN gives users four momentary pushbuttons for easy user inputs to a system board.
- Four momentary pushbuttons
- Debouncing filters
- Inverting Schmitt Triggers
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Pmod BTN
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center