The Pmod CDC1 is a capacitative sensor that uses the Analog Devices AD7156. By communicating with the chip via I2C, users can set the Pmod for an adaptive capacitance threshold that changes with the environment or set static thresholds that only trigger when a certain capacitance is reached.
- Two capacitive input channels
- Fixed or adaptive threshold capability
- High sensitivity up to 3 fF
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 2.3“ × 0.8” (5.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
- Pmod CDC1
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center