The FMC Pcam Adapter is a cost-effective way to add cameras to your FPGA or SoC development board with an FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) connector.
Four MIPI CSI-2 compatible pmod connectors are on the FMC Pcam Adapter, which connects to a host board's FMC Low-pin Count (LPC) connector. This enables engineers and designers to develop multiple-camera solutions in application areas such as video processing, advanced video algorithms, video content analysis, security systems, and any other embedded vision solution.
The FMC Pcam Adapter is compatible with Digilent's ZedBoard, Nexys Video, Genesys 2, and NetFPGA-1G-CML.
Guides and demos are available to help you get started quickly with the FMC Pcam Adapter. These can be found through the Support Materials tab.
- Four Pcam system-side connectors
- Level translators from MIPI D-PHY to LVDS and LVCMOS
- FMC LPC connector for digital signals
- Compatible with a wide range of VADJ voltages (1.8V – 3.3V)
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8473301180
- ECCN: EAR99
- FMC Pcam Adapter for connecting up to 4 cameras
- Digilent custom packaging with protective foam