The Pmod CON3 can be easily used to interface with up to four small servo motors that deliver anywhere from 50 to 300 ounce/inches of torque, such as those used in radio controlled airplanes or cars, as well as some mechatronics projects. The power supply can be sourced either from the system board or an external power source via a pair of screw terminals.
- Four standard 3-wire servo motor connectors
- Easily interface with Digilent system boards
- Flexible power delivery to servos
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Example code available in resource center
- Pmod CON3
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center