The Pmod AMP3 uses a 2W Class-D audio power amplifier, the Analog Devices SSM2518 . Users are able to provide stereo audio through either I2S or TDM at a variety of sampling frequencies. The I2C interface can be used to configure the digital volume and dynamic range control, although the Pmod may also be used in a stand-alone mode without the I2C interface.
- Audio amplifier with left and right channel separation
- Stereo output via two standard 1/8“ (0.32 cm) mono speaker jacks
- Supports common I²S audio formats
- Digitally configurable volume control for each channel
- Dynamic range control
- Stand-alone mode for systems without I²C interface
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5” × 0.8“ (3.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with I²C interface
- Pmod AMP3
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Resource Center