Please Note: Due to EU regulations, we are unable to ship the MCC USB-ERB08 and USB-ERB24 to EU countries.
Digilent is now a proud distributor of Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) DAQ and data logging products. MCC is a leading supplier of data acquisition solutions that are easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, and easy-to-support.
The USB-ERB Series relay interface devices provide support for Form C electromechanical relays. Each device is designed with a heavy-duty chassis for rugged DAQ applications.
USB-ERB08 features 8 channels.
USB-ERB24 features 24 channels.
Software support includes DAQami, an out-of-the-box application for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Data can be viewed in real-time or post-acquisition on user-configurable displays. Drivers are included for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, DASYLab®, LabVIEW™, MATLAB®, Linux®, and Python™.
OEM/Embedded Customers- please contact our sales department for volume pricing and assistance with your application.
- USB-ERB08: Eight single-pole double-throw (SPDT) Form C electromechanical relays directly controlled by digital I/O lines.
- USB-ERB24: 24 single-pole double-throw (SPDT) Form C electromechanical relays directly controlled by digital I/O lines.
- USB-ERB08: Supports configurations as two banks of four.
- USB-ERB24: Supports configurations as two banks of eight and two banks of four.
- Onboard switches to configure the logic polarity (active high or low) and power-on state for each relay group.
- Switch settings can be read back with software.
- Screw terminals for field wiring connections with three connections to each relay – normally open (NO), normally closed (NC), and common (C).
- USB out and power out connections support powering and controlling multiple MCC USB devices that support daisy-chaining from one external power source and one USB port in a daisy-chain configuration.
- Rugged enclosure that can mount on a DIN rail or on a bench
- The USB-ERB08 and USB-ERB24 are powered by an external 9 V regulated power supply, which is included.
- USB-ERB08 or USB-ERB24
- USB cable
- 9 V power supply
- Printed insert: DAQami Quick Start
- MCC packaging assembly/foam, etc.
Prioritizing on ease of use and flexibility, MCC offers out-of-the-box software plus drivers for the most popular programming languages and applications.
Out-of-the-box software includes DAQami for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. For a more full-featured and customizable experience, DASYLab® provides real-time analysis and control, plus the ability to create custom applications without programming.
DASYLab can be purchased directly from Digilent.
For maximum customization, drivers are included for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, LabVIEW™, MATLAB®, Linux®, and Python™.
Out of the Box Software: DAQami - Included
Data Acquisition Companion Software for Acquiring Data and Generating Signals
DAQami is an out-of-the-box application for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Data can be viewed in real-time or post-acquisition on user-configurable displays. DAQami is ideal for interactive testing, data logging, and developing applications that run for minutes or days.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 11/10/8/7/Vista®, 32-bit or 64-bit
English, Chinese, and German language support.
Custom Applications without Programming: DASYLab® - Optional
Icon-Based Data Acquisition, Graphics, Control, and Analysis Software
DASYLab is an optional software package that offers real-time analysis, control, and the ability to create custom applications without programming. DASYLab is ideal for users that need more functionality than DAQami provides.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7.
DASYLab can purchased directly from Digilent.
Programming and Driver Support - Included
MCC programming and driver support is extensive and features comprehensive libraries and example programs for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, LabVIEW™, MATLAB®, Linux®, and Python™.
To learn more about the complete software ecosystem, visit the MCC software page.
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to measure.
All product support including documentation, projects, and reference material can be accessed through MCC resources.Digilent Forum
MCC DAQ Software
DAQ and Datalogging on Reference
Quick LinksMCC Software Quick Start
MCC USB-ERB08 Product Manual
MCC USB-ERB24 Product Manual
MCC USB-ERB Series Datasheet