Digilent is now a proud distributor of Measurement Computing Corporation (MCC) DAQ and data logging products. MCC is a leading supplier of data acquisition solutions that are easy-to-use, easy-to-integrate, and easy-to-support.
The DT9837A and DT9837B are USB-based dynamic signal analyzers with four simultaneous 24-bit IEPE sensor inputs, up to 105.5 kS/s/ch sample rate, one tachometer input, and one 24-bit analog output (DT9837A only). They feature built-in IEPE signal conditioning for direct measurements from sensors like accelerometers and microphones.
Software support includes QuickDAQ, an out-of-the-box application for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Two QuickDAQ upgrades are available and offer FFT analysis functions. Drivers are included for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, DASYLab®, LabVIEW™, Linux®, and MATLAB®.
OEM/Embedded Customers- please contact our sales department for volume pricing and assistance with your application.
- Four simultaneous IEPE inputs
- 24-bit resolution
- 52.7 kS/s/ch sample rate (DT9837A)
- 105.5 kS/s/ch sample rate (DT9837B)
- One analog output channel (DT9837A only)
- One tachometer input
- No external power required
- Choose between DT9837A or DT9837B
- USB cable
- Printed insert: Software Quick Start
- MCC packaging assembly/foam, etc.
Prioritizing on ease of use and flexibility, MCC offers out-of-the-box software plus drivers for the most popular programming languages and applications.
Out-of-the-box software includes the free QuickDAQ Base Package for data logging, visualization, and signal generation. Two QuickDAQ upgrades are available and offer FFT analysis functions.
For a more full-featured and customizable experience, DASYLab® provides real-time analysis and control, plus the ability to create custom applications without programming. QuickDAQ upgrades and DASYLab can be purchased directly from MCC.
For maximum customization, drivers are included for Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, LabVIEW™, MATLAB®, and Linux®.
Out of the Box Software: QuickDAQ – Free Base Package
Data Logging and FFT Analysis Software
QuickDAQ is an out-of-the-box application for acquiring, viewing, and saving data to a file. Users can customize many aspects of the acquisition, display, and recording functions- including the acquisition duration, sampling frequency, trigger settings, and filter type.
Two additional options can be purchased to add FFT analysis capabilities to the base package to provide powerful measurement and analysis capabilities for sound and vibration applications.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®, 32-bit or 64-bit
QuickDAQ FFT Analysis upgrades start at $495 and can purchased directly from MCC.
QuickDAQ FFT Analysis Option:
- Perform single-channel FFT operations including AutoSpectrum, Spectrum, and Power Spectral Density. Configure a number of parameters for the FFT, including the FFT size, windowing type, averaging type, integration type.
- Supports Hanning, Hamming, Bartlett, Blackman, Blackman Harris, and Flat Top response windows.
QuickDAQ Advanced FFT Analysis Option:
- Includes all the features of the QuickDAQ Base Package and FFT Analysis Package plus these features and more:
- Perform two-channel FFT operations including: Frequency Response Functions (Inertance, Mobility, Compliance, Apparent Mass, Impedance, Dynamic Stiffness, or custom FRF) with H1, H2, or H3 estimator types, Cross-Spectrum, Cross Power Spectral Density, Coherence, and Coherent Output Power.
- Supports the following reference window types: Hanning, Hamming, Bartlett, Blackman, Blackman Harris, FlatTop, Exponential, Force, and Cosine Taper windows.
- Supports real, imaginary, and Nyquist display functions.
- Save data in the .uff file format
Custom Applications without Programming: DASYLab® - Optional
Icon-Based Data Acquisition, Graphics, Control, and Analysis Software
DASYLab is an optional software package that offers real-time analysis, control, and the ability to create custom applications without programming. DASYLab is ideal for users that need more functionality than DAQami provides.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 11/10/8/7.
Programming and Driver Support - Included
MCC programming and driver support is extensive and features comprehensive libraries and example programs for the most popular applications and programming languages including Visual C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®.NET, LabVIEW™, and Python™.
To learn more about the complete software ecosystem, visit the MCC software page.