The 2x16 MTE Cable for Digital Discovery provides a simple connection method from the high speed inputs on the Digital Discovery to a circuit under test. The 32 female-terminated wires are color-coded and can be used as is, in conjuntion with a pin header gender changer to probe a female connector, or connected directly to breadboard wire.
This 2x16 MTE Cable features a 2x16 keyed female pin connector for the High Speed Inputs connector, and 24 1-pin DIN wires (various colors) and 8 GND wires (black).
One 2x16 MTE Cable is provided with the Digital Discovery, but it can be useful to have additional cables for testing multiple devices or in the event that it needs to be replaced.
We also offer a High Speed Adapter for the Digital Discovery as an alternative to the 2x16 MTE Cable, in order to increase maximum sample rate from 200MS/s to 800MS/s.
- The same signal cable assembly that ships with your Digital Discovery
- Allows you to move your Discovery between several projects without having to re-wire
- 2x16 keyed female MTE connector Compatible with the Digital Discovery
- Female Terminated Probe Ends
- 24 DIN signals (various colors)
- 8 GND wires (black)
- Probe wires 260mm ±20
- One 2x16 MTE cable